Monday, June 18, 2012

Day 1...done!

Well that wasn't so hard. lol. I know, it was only the 1st day. My intentions were to eat "clean". That didn't so much happen, BUT I did eat really good. And I realized that I have a addiction to cheese. Anyway, I sat down this evening and googled a calorie calculator to see just how did I good calorie wise...I rocked it. Here is how it went down...

Breakfast:
Oatmeal 1/2 cup 150 cal
raisins 2 tbs 40 cal

am snack:
Babybel cheese 75 cal
strawberries 1/3 cup 25 cal

Lunch:
Chicken Cesar Salad (romaine lettuce 1 cup, tomato 1/2 Roma, croutons about 5...just enough for some crunch, chicken breast 1/2, dressing 2 tbs.) 230 cal

pm snack:
String cheese 80 cal

Dinner:
Scrambled eggs with sausage & mozzarella cheese (6 tbs egg whites, 1 egg, 1 small sausage patty, about 1/8 cup cheese) 270 cal

Total it up kids...870 calories!! That still leaves room for a apple & natural peanut butter before bed!!

So yes, I clearly need to eat less cheese...but other than that it was a pretty good day. And NO, I'm not going to do a daily post of what I eat...that's just flat boring. Oh, and I went to the gym & did 30 min of cardio & a few leg machines until they were jello. Not my best day at the gym, but it will do!!

1 day closer to a skinner me!

0 comments: